- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 37 days ago
2000 GMC Envoy
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 GMC Envoy
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 GMC Envoy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
During a crash, the console cover could open and the cover or items stored under it could injury an occupant. Read more »