- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 20 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 41 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
2000 GMC Sonoma
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 GMC Sonoma
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 GMC Sonoma by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
This could result in a loss of control of the vehicle or an inability to stop the vehicle within expected stopping distances. Read more »
The base brakes would remain fully functional, but the dynamic rear proportioning (drp) system, which optimizes front to rear brake balance, would become ... Read more »
If this occurred, the seating seal could be broken during vehicle assembly, or from early road inputs or brake fluid cycling, and a leak could occur increasing the brake stopping ... Read more »