- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 58 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 67 days ago
2005 Honda Accord
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
2005 Honda Accord Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clear Coat Chipping/Peeling48
- Paint Peeling11
- Oxidization Of Paint On Roof And Hood8
- Water Leak1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body27
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.