- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 1 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 5 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 67 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 70 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Clear Coat Chipping/Peeling
2005 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 111,530 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 43 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- needs to be repainted (33 reports)
- not sure (9 reports)
- repaint (1 reports)
body / paint problem