- January 13: Honda Idle-Stop Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 14 days ago
- December 26: Honda Ridgeline Backup Camera Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- December 12: Honda CR-V and Honda HR-V Rear Differentials Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
- December 10: Honda Accord Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in Kentucky recalls | 48 days ago
- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 59 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Accessories - Exterior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.