- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 47 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 13,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 41 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (30 reports)
- need help to find solution (4 reports)
- after market seat adapter (3 reports)
- make adjustable headrest (2 reports)
- replace seat (1 reports)
- traded Accord for a Honda CRV (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem