- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 70 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 43 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (30 reports)
- need help to find solution (4 reports)
- after market seat adapter (3 reports)
- make adjustable headrest (3 reports)
- replace seat (2 reports)
- traded Accord for a Honda CRV (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem