- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 8 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 13,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 41 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (30 reports)
- need help to find solution (4 reports)
- after market seat adapter (3 reports)
- make adjustable headrest (2 reports)
- replace seat (1 reports)
- traded Accord for a Honda CRV (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem