- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 46 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 48 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 51 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Uncomfortable Seats40
- Audio Quality Poor From Sound System12
- Audio Sound Randomly Mutes6
- Backup Camera Not Working Properly5
- Stereo Malfunctions5
- Device Sync Issues4
- Sun Visor Falls Down4
- FCW Does Not Work3
- Gps/Audio System Faulty3
- Keys Getting Hot3
- Seat Motor Failed3
- Voice Activation Does Not Work Properly3
- Cameras Are Hot, FCW/LDW Notification2
- Dash Cluster Warning Lights Illuminate2
- Screen Has Color/Block Lines2
- Automatic Seat Adjustment Panel Breaks1
- Bucket Seats Falling Apart1
- Clock Runs Slow1
- Cruise/Accelerator Ring Flashing1
- Floor Mat Has Hole Where Right Foot Rests1
- Leather Upholstery Turning Brown1
- Malfunction Indicator Light On1
- Poor Display On Lane Watch Camera1
- Touchscreen Freezes Up1
- Traffic Incident Feature Not Working1
- NHTSA: Seats41
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.