- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 31 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hesitation/Slipping On Acceleration18
- On Cold Start Engine Revs While In Gear, Does Not Move5
- Transmisson Failure5
- Noticeable Downshift When Coasting4
- Not Shifting Properly2
- Running Roughly When Downshifting2
- Shifting Roughly2
- Torque Converter Rumbling1
- Tranmission Not Engaging Into First Gear1
- Transmission Shifts Prematurely When Cold1
- When Coming To A Stop It Bounces Forward1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.