2014 Honda Accord accessories - interior problems: poor quality leather

Poor Quality Leather

2014 Honda Accord

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.

For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.

Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.

6.0

2014 Honda Accord accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda Accord:

2014 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jun 302014

Accord EXL 3.5L

The one only problem I have is with the leather seat covering. It doesn't lay flat. It seems like its loosely fitted on the seat bottom.... the nice dealer had it replaced with new material... that lasted for about 6 months and now its wrinkling up again... p.s. I not a fat guy either.... it just seems that the quality of the leather is of poor quality.... I really can't fault the dealer... otherwise the car runs and drives great..... I think another layer of foam padding under the leather cover would improve the fit... but that's not an option while the car is under factory warranty.(so I've been told).... anyway after driving police cars for 30 years, any bucket seat is ok with me... p.s. I had my best sleep in the front seat of Plymouth police cars....oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!

- jesselutton, Sandston, VA, US