- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 30 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 38 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 64 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2014 Honda Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Uncomfortable Seats39
- Backup Camera Doesn't Work4
- Bluetooth Pairing Issues3
- Bluetooth Text Message Feature Not Working3
- Inferior Speakers3
- Display Screen Not Working Properly2
- Poor Quality Leather2
- Volume Knob Malfunction2
- All Lights Flash On And Off On Dashboard1
- Audio System Reboots1
- Bluetooth Phone Cuts In And Out During Phone Calls1
- Cannot Unlock Door To Get Out Of Auto1
- Interior Door Vinyl Peeling1
- Noise From Seat1
- Phone Connectivity Interferes With Safety Feature1
- Radio/Display Screen Glitches1
- Rear Deck Rattles1
- Satilite Radio Signal Not Working Properly1
- Usb Port Pulled Out1
- Various Warning Indicators On1
- Vibration While Idling1
- NHTSA: Seats22
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive4
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.