- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 36 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 37 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2014 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption19
- Engine Has A Delayed Response To Throttle10
- Engine Surges When Applying Brakes7
- Engine Rattle At Cold Start3
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving3
- Engine Won't Start3
- Hesitation At Acceleration3
- Check Engine Light On2
- Fuel Leaking Into Crankcase2
- Whining Noise2
- Cold Engine Surges Until Warmed Up1
- No Screen Over The Air Intake Port1
- NHTSA: Engine46
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.