- June 26: Honda Idle-Stop Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- June 23: Some 2020 Honda CR-Vs Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 13 days ago
- June 22: Honda Ridgeline Frame Rust Recall: Buybacks Possible recalls | 14 days ago
- June 9: Honda Pilot Idle-Stop Issues Cause 220 Complaints investigations | 27 days ago
- May 22: Honda Ridgeline Tailgate Wiring Harness Lawsuit Hangs On news | 45 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2014 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2014 Honda Accord Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.