- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 1 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 3 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace sunroof (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem