- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 21 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Fuel Tank
2005 Honda Pilot
In a crash, the fuel tank could be damaged and leak fuel. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain sport utility vehicles, some fuel tanks were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers replaced the fuel tank. All owners were notified by telephone on November 10, 2004.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.