- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 4 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 7 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 10 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 32 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Fuel Tank
2005 Honda Pilot
In a crash, the fuel tank could be damaged and leak fuel. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain sport utility vehicles, some fuel tanks were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers replaced the fuel tank. All owners were notified by telephone on November 10, 2004.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.