- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 45 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Fuel Tank
2005 Honda Pilot
In a crash, the fuel tank could be damaged and leak fuel. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain sport utility vehicles, some fuel tanks were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers replaced the fuel tank. All owners were notified by telephone on November 10, 2004.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.