- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 7 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 10 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 11 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 13 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 35 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 131,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace the transmission (9 reports)
- not sure (7 reports)