- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 18 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 28 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 33 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 33 days ago
2011 Hyundai Azera
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An electrical short within the ABS Module may cause an engine compartment fire, even when the car is turned off, increasing the risk of an injury. Read more »
Control arm separation may suddenly change the rear wheel alignment, affecting the handling of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »