- March 8: Hyundai Sonata Recall Includes 5,000 Model Year 2020 Cars recalls | 20 days ago
- March 5: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Line Recall Ordered After Fuel Leaks recalls | 23 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 40 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 49 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 54 days ago
2011 Hyundai Azera
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An electrical short within the ABS Module may cause an engine compartment fire, even when the car is turned off, increasing the risk of an injury. Read more »
Control arm separation may suddenly change the rear wheel alignment, affecting the handling of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when the ignition is in the 'ON' position, the transmission shifter may be able to be moved out of Park without first applying the brake. This may lead to unintentional ... Read more »