- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 14 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 24 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- December 14: Hyundai Elantra Brake Light Switch Recall For 390,400 Cars recalls | 38 days ago
- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 68 days ago
2014 Hyundai Tucson
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2014 Hyundai Tucson AIR BAGS NHTSA Campaign #14V245000
Summary: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Hyundai Tucson vehicles manufactured January 3, 2011, through December 23, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the air bag assembly installed in the steering wheel may come loose from its mounting.
Consequence: An air bag assembly that is not properly mounted may result in an increased risk of injury to the driver in the event of a crash.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the bolts that secure the driver's air bag assembly, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2014. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 118. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V245000 »