- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 32 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 58 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 76 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 79 days ago
2012 Mazda MAZDA6
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Mazda MAZDA6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Mazda MAZDA6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
Negative pressure could cause the fuel tank to crack resulting in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If all three door latch mounting screws become excessively loose the door latch mechanism would not engage and the door might open while the vehicle is ... Read more »