- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: Mercedes-Benz Prevails in Radiator Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 5 CLA250 and CLA250 4Matic Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 65 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz E550
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz E550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz E550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the passenger or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »