- December 10: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 34 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 34 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 48 days ago
- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 58 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz GL450
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz GL450
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz GL450 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2014 Mercedes-Benz GL450 CHILD SEAT:VEHICLE LATCH ANCHOR NHTSA Campaign #14V158000
Summary: Mercedes Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes) is recalling certain model year 2014 GL350 BlueTEC 4Matic, GL450 4Matic, GL550 4Matic, and GL63 AMG vehicles manufactured November 4, 2013, through November 15, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the foldable second row seat bottom may not fold down low enough to allow proper use of the child seat achors. As such, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
Consequence: Without the use of the lower anchor points, a child restraint may be insufficiently or improperly anchored to the seat, increasing the risk of injury to the child in the event of a crash.
Actions: Mercedes will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the seat pan of the second row seat, free of charge. The recall began on May 2, 2014. Owners may contact Mercedes at 1-800-367-6372. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V158000 »