- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 8 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 61 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 62 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz GL450
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL450
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL450 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
The leaking oil in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If water enters the power steering control unit, the power steering assist may be deactivated, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
The loose bolt may cause improper wheel tracking, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »