- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 1 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 2 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 10 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 40 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2002 Nissan Altima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 315-1145L-as and 315-1145R-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp reflector shape deformed changing the shape of the optic surface. This will change the opposite position of low beam and high beam opticsand change the angle of incidence and illumated location which fails to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.