- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 84 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2002 Nissan Altima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 315-1145L-as and 315-1145R-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp reflector shape deformed changing the shape of the optic surface. This will change the opposite position of low beam and high beam opticsand change the angle of incidence and illumated location which fails to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.