- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 21 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 25 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.