- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 81 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.