- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 12 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 19 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 22 days ago
- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2003 Nissan Altima (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,188 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.