- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 49 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 53 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 54 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2003 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 8 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 60,315 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.