- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 5 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 11 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control: Crankcase (Pcv) Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,081 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem