- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 29 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 43 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 66 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 87 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2003 Nissan Altima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 315-1145L-as and 315-1145R-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp reflector shape deformed changing the shape of the optic surface. This will change the opposite position of low beam and high beam opticsand change the angle of incidence and illumated location which fails to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.