- December 1: Nissan Recalls Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 6 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 30 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 54 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2003 Nissan Altima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 315-1145L-as and 315-1145R-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp reflector shape deformed changing the shape of the optic surface. This will change the opposite position of low beam and high beam opticsand change the angle of incidence and illumated location which fails to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.