- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 8 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 25 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 31 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 34 days ago
2004 Nissan Altima
2004 Nissan Altima Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Loses Power & Lights Dim2
- Car Bucked And Stalled1
- Electrical Interference When Using Defroster1
- Engine Light On, Needs New Computer1
- Trunk Will Not Open With Key Or Switch Inside Of Car1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.