- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 4 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 34 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 35 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 48 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2004 Nissan Altima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 315-1145L-as and 315-1145R-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp reflector shape deformed changing the shape of the optic surface. This will change the opposite position of low beam and high beam opticsand change the angle of incidence and illumated location which fails to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.