- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 13 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2004 Nissan Altima
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 315-1145L-as and 315-1145R-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp reflector shape deformed changing the shape of the optic surface. This will change the opposite position of low beam and high beam opticsand change the angle of incidence and illumated location which fails to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.