- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 19 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 28 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 47 days ago
Nissan Recall : Transverse Link Bolts
2011 Nissan Altima
If the bolt comes out completely, the driver may experience difficulty controlling the direction of the vehicle which could result in a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Nissan Altima sedan vehicles manufactured from April 25, 2011, through June 10, 2011 at the canton, Mississippi plant. The transverse link bolt may not have been torqued to the proper specification. This condition could cause the bolt to become loose while the vehicle is being driven, creating a rattling noise and vibration.
- Nissan will replace the transverse link bolts and nuts and tighten them to the proper torque specification free of charge. The safety recall began on August 8, 2011. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.