- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Transverse Link Bolts
2012 Nissan Altima
If the bolt comes out completely, the driver may experience difficulty controlling the direction of the vehicle which could result in a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Nissan Altima sedan vehicles manufactured from April 25, 2011, through June 10, 2011 at the canton, Mississippi plant. The transverse link bolt may not have been torqued to the proper specification. This condition could cause the bolt to become loose while the vehicle is being driven, creating a rattling noise and vibration.
- Nissan will replace the transverse link bolts and nuts and tighten them to the proper torque specification free of charge. The safety recall began on August 8, 2011. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.