- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 52 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 56 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 57 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2012 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 15 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,582 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem