- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 43 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 62 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-110
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 2015-2016 ALTIMA; 4 CYLINDER WITH DTC P0776 STORED IF YOU CONFIRM The MIL is ON with DTC P0776 (PC SOLENOID B ? Pressure Control Solenoid ?B? Performance/Stuck OFF) stored. NOTE: If this issue should occur: - P1715 (INPUT SPEED SENSOR) may be stored with DTC P0776. - The vehicle may hesitate and/or have reduced power. ACTION - Refer to the Repair Flow Chart on page 2 for CVT repair. CAUTION: Always handle the CVT and component assemblies carefully and with the appropriate lifting tools. - Pages 53 and 82 must be printed and attached to the repair order.
Click a tab for more information.