- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 17 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 42 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 61 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 78 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-121
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN 2013-2016 ALTIMA AND 2014-2016 ROGUE; TCM REPROGRAMMING INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting this voluntary service campaign to reprogram the Transmission Control Module (TCM) for the transmission on certain specific 2013-2016 Altima and 2014-2016 Rogue vehicles. This TCM reprogram will be performed at no charge for parts or labor. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER Nissan has assigned identification number PC490 to this campaign. This number must appear on all communications and documentation of any nature dealing with this campaign. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within range of this campaign that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealer?s inventory.
Click a tab for more information.