- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 46 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 65 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-006
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 2013 - 2016 ALTIMA AND 2015 - 2016 MURANO OCCUPANT CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM RETROFIT SERVICE INFORMATION The information in this bulletin is provided for customers who have concerns with their Occupant Classification System (OCS) operation after all campaigns have been completed. Follow the steps in this bulletin to determine if this OCS retrofit procedure is applicable to the vehicle you are working on. DETERMINE IF OCS RETROFIT APPLIES 1. Check Service COMM to confirm if OCS reprogramming campaign has been completed (R1609 / NTB16-052). Completed: - Write on the repair order the date it was completed and by which dealer. - Go to step 2. Not Completed: - Complete campaign R1609 / NTB16-052. - No further action needed. OCS retrofit does NOT apply.
Click a tab for more information.