- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 43 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 62 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-091
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:CHECK VALVE
- 2013-2017 ALTIMA AND 2014-2017 ROGUE; MIL ON WITH DTC P2004 STORED IF YOU CONFIRM MIL is ON with P2004 (INTAKE MANIFOLD RUNNER CONTROL VALVE POSITION SENSOR) stored. And There are no drivability issues. ACTION 1. Remove the intake manifold. 2. Replace the intake manifold runner control valve position sensor. 3. Re-install intake manifold.
Click a tab for more information.