- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 5 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 51 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 70 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 84 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB18-029
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 2013-2018 ALTIMA; AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS SERVICE INFORMATION If a headlight housing assembly on an applied vehicle needs to be replaced for any reason, note the following: - Only Original Equipment (O.E.) components are warrantable though Nissan. - Aftermarket components are not warrantable through Nissan. - Confirm that it is a genuine Nissan part before submitting a Warranty Claim. - Genuine Nissan headlight housings, on an applied vehicle, will have "Nissan" and "NAL" markings on the housing. - See examples of an O.E. headlight housing assembly (Figure 1 on page 2) and aftermarket headlight housing assembly (Figure 2 on page 3). NOTE: The Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover aftermarket components. Refer to the Nissan Assurance Products Resource Manual (APRM) for guidelines on warranty coverage. The vehicle Owner's Manual contains the complete details regarding the limited warranty.
Click a tab for more information.