- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 6 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 52 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 71 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 85 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-045
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- MIL ON WITH DTC P0087, P0101, P0448, OR P2008 IF YOU CONFIRM An applied vehicle has a stored DTC shown in Table A on the next page, AND The ECM part number is shown in Table B, starting on page 3. ACTION First, perform the appropriate diagnostic procedure for the stored code to repair the vehicle according to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), AND Reprogram the ECM after performing the diagnosis and repair.
Click a tab for more information.