- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 3 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 49 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 68 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 82 days ago
Nissan TSB #PC553 - PC556
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Passenger Inflator Field Quality Parts Collection Initiative (Florida and New York Only) Update This bulletin applies only to 2013 vehicles located in New York and 2015 vehicles located in Florida. ***** Collection Initiative Summary ***** Nissan launched a special parts collection activity on May 10, 2017 to replace the front passenger Takata air bag inflators free of charge on specific 2013 & 2015 Altima (L33) vehicles registered in state of Florida and New York. NOTE: Customers were informed that this parts collection activity was time-limited. Nissan communicated this activity would end once a sufficient number of in-use inflators had been collected. Nissan has collected the sufficient number of parts for this particular zone (PC553 & PC556) and will now close the initiative. Nissan wants to inform dealers that PC553 & PC556 will conclude on July 7, 2017. The parts collection initiative will continue until July 7, 2017 in order to allow dealers sufficient time to complete any previously scheduled repairs. Dealers should not schedule any new appointments for this activity. DBS SVC ordering has been shutoff for new part orders for PC553, PC555, and PC556. If dealers require parts for a previously scheduled repair on one of these collection activities, please obtain parts from another dealer or send an email with the VIN and dealer number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click a tab for more information.