- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 52 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Altima seems relatively trouble-free at low mileage.
However with a long history of CVT transmission problems, we are reserving judgment until more of these Altimas near the typical 100,000 mile mark where the CVT transmission problems kick in.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 61,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (9 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)