- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 49 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 55 days ago
2016 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Altima seems relatively trouble-free at low mileage.
However with a long history of CVT transmission problems, we are reserving judgment until more of these Altimas near the typical 100,000 mile mark where the CVT transmission problems kick in.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (14 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)
- transmission rebuild (3 reports)
- replace cvt sub assy (1 reports)