- April 2: Nissan Recalls Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 2 days ago
- March 13: 2020 Nissan Versa Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 23: Nissan Timing Chain Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 41 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 47 days ago
- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 80 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-118
2020 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ALTIMA, KICKS AND VERSA SEDAN; MIL ON WITH DTC B26FE IF YOU CONFIRM ï· A âKey System Errorâ message is displayed on the combination meter, And ï· DTC B26FE (IPDM - KEY SYSTEM ERROR) is stored in the BCM. ACTION 1. Disconnect the main power harness connector from the IPDM (E16 for Altima and E42 for Kicks and Versa Sedan). ï· - See Figure 1, Figure 2 and Figure 3 on the next page for IPDM main power harness connector locations. 2. Wait at least 20 seconds. 3. Reconnect the main power harness connector to the IPDM. 4. Confirm that the DTC is now past, and then erase the DTC. If the DTC will not erase, refer to the Electronic Service Manual for additional diagnostic information.
Click a tab for more information.