- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 23 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 27 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
2013 Nissan Armada
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Nissan Armada
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Armada by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2013 Nissan Armada SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:MASTER CYLINDER NHTSA Campaign #13V451000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 Titan and Armada vehicles manufactured February 22, 2013, through May 3, 2013. The affected vehicles have a brake master cylinder which may intermittently reduce the pressure supplied to the front brakes.
Consequence: If the front brake pressure is reduced there would be less braking power, requiring a longer distance to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will replace the master cylinder, free of charge. The recall began on October 21, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V451000 »