- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 9 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 11 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 23 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 71 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 71 days ago
2013 Nissan Armada
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Nissan Armada
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Armada by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2013 Nissan Armada SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:MASTER CYLINDER NHTSA Campaign #13V451000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 Titan and Armada vehicles manufactured February 22, 2013, through May 3, 2013. The affected vehicles have a brake master cylinder which may intermittently reduce the pressure supplied to the front brakes.
Consequence: If the front brake pressure is reduced there would be less braking power, requiring a longer distance to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will replace the master cylinder, free of charge. The recall began on October 21, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V451000 »