- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 10 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 16 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc. Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 33,917 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem