- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 5 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 11 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2013 Pathfinder Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- inside door handle broke11
- sun visor falling down7
- gear shifter locked up2
- parking sensor error happens in very cold weather2
- seat material wearing out2
- back up camera glitches/pic moves up & down1
- NavTraffic not working properly1
- NHTSA: Seats10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.