- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 21 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 30 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Inside Door Handle Broke11
- Sun Visor Falling Down10
- Door Handle Broke2
- Gear Shifter Locked Up2
- Parking Sensor Error Happens In Very Cold Weather2
- Seat Material Wearing Out2
- Back Up Camera Glitches/Pic Moves Up & Down1
- NavTraffic Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Seats11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.