- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 19 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
2009 Toyota Matrix (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 98,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 31 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (20 reports)
- install new piston rings (5 reports)
- replace engine (3 reports)
- replace piston rings (3 reports)