- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 10 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 16 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 18 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 27 days ago
2018 Toyota Prius c
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Toyota Prius c
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Toyota Prius c by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A loss of drive increases the risk of crash. Read more »
If the label is missing, occupants may not follow the proper restraint usage guidelines, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »