- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 42 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 51 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 57 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 61 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 64 days ago
2009 Volvo V70
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Volvo V70
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Volvo V70 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
An overheated battery could lead to a fire. Read more »
This situation may result in loss of cooling system function and engine failure. The driver may not have sufficient time to react to the warning light(s) ... Read more »