- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 48 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 59 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
2013 Acura RDX
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Acura RDX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Acura RDX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
An explosion of an inflator within the driver frontal air bag module may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver, front seat passenger or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
If the gear selector is moved from the park position without pressing the brake pedal it can allow the vehicle to roll away, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »