- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 51 days ago
2014 Audi A5
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi A5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi A5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The melted wires can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »