- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- January 16: Audi Defeat Device Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed: Automaker news | 8 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 24 days ago
- December 30: Audi Recalls A5 to Fix Head Curtain Airbag Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
2013 Audi S4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi S4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi S4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2013 Audi S4 AIR BAGS NHTSA Campaign #14V667000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Audi A4 and S4 vehicles manufactured February 16, 2012, to October 21, 2014, and 2013-2015 Audi Allroad vehicles manufactured March 12, 2012, to October 21, 2014. Due to an improper algorithm in the air bag control module, if a crash necessitates deployment of the side air bags, a second impact to the front of the vehicle may not command the front air bags to also deploy.
Consequence: If the front air bags do not deploy in the event of a secondary impact to the front of the vehicle, there is an increased risk of occupant injury.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and Audi dealers will update the air bag control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on November 14, 2014. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69K5. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V667000 »